Friday, April 13, 2007

Phone call assignment

I was fortunate to partner with Christina on this assignment...we took the 15-20 minute time slot to get to know each other a little and discuss any conflicts/challenges we were currently dealing with. We found that fortunately neither of us were facing any serious conflicts but both had at least one challenge that we were trying to resolve currently. Mine was work related and hers was regarding a school challenge. I feel that the time we spent was very productive. Neither of us really dominated the phone call and we were able to make suggestions to each other that will hopefully result in an amicable resolution of our challenge.

2 comments:

Debra Davenport said...

Good job on your blog! You definitely have the idea!

Kristina Fudge said...

Hi Bryce, I'm one of your classmates and I was hoping you could offer some advice on how to reach other members of the class. I've sent e-mail invitations and I've only gotten one person to post. I know this is not your problem, it's seems like you have the hang of this.