Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A bit about me

I am 23 years old and am 3 months away from graduating from NU...I am pursuing a degree in Business Management. For the most part my technological contribution to this class may be somewhat basic. This is my first blog and it looks like many of the things I do in the class may be for the first time. Hopefully though, through practice and application the class will afford me the opportunity to become more familiar with things that up until now I have had little or no experience with. I look forward to everyone's thoughts an contributions.

3 comments:

lisahub401 said...

Congrats you are really close to graduation. I relate to you on this new blogging. But I'm sure we will feel comfortable soon. Good luck!

Carrie Bee said...

Hi Bryce, We just finished our phone conversation for week 2 and I just wanted to say it was nice chatting with you! Good Luck in class and Congrats on Graduating soon!!!

aprince22 said...

Hello I hope your week is going well. Georganna and I wanted to make sure that we were on the same page regarding our group project. Such as would you like us to submit a paragraph stating why we (the neighbor) should be entitled to the fortune. I believe that is what we got out of it but wanted to make absolutley sure.