Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Group project

I have been working with the other members of my group, group B, to set up a plan to present our final project. I haven't presented a project before in this way and was quite nervous when I read the assignment, however, we have all been communicating well with each other and we have generated a great idea for a mock mediation session. The general idea is that we will present an issue that has arose between a group of neighbors over a very valuable mineral discovery beneath their land. The neighbors have run into the conflict over who is the rightful owner and what portion each should receive if it needs to be split up.

3 comments:

jamielynnrodriguez said...

It is always nice to feel as if you are working with a good team. My team is great too and I can't wait to see how these projects turn out!

Brenda said...

Sounds intresting. It would be kinda nice to be able to see others projects. Good luck to you guys!

aprince22 said...

We have been working well together. I am very impressed with the quick responses and the positive feedback that is coming from Group B. You have been a great motivater and gave us a lot to work with for our project. Thank you also for sharing ilinc with us.